Friday, October 19, 2012

The wisdom of Michael Byc


I can't for the life of me figure out why Michael Byc's blog isn't blowing up with comments like other bloggers in this neck of the woods.

The guy is wise beyond his years.

The first time I read his blog was like a shot in the arm. I knew I'd happened upon something good. Much like when I first happened upon Donlak's blog.

There are other writers I could add to the list but for brevity's sake I'll stop there for now.

Byc's writing style is unmistakable, it's unique and makes an impact. Read a few of his posts and you'll know what I mean.

I've linked recently to his blog and specific posts, but I want to highlight some of them again.

First, his Alpha Dog Days of Summer series is a great 'boot camp' of sorts for guys starting out. If you want to grow, gain confidence, and want specific tasks to work on day-to-day, read it.

Take it seriously and put in some effort. You have to get out and do things in order to grow and mature.

Another post you should read, and there are many, is Challengers Will Abound. If you want to understand the difference between an alpha man and an arrogant asshole, read it.

I could go on, but you have quite a bit of enjoyable work ahead of you. If you want to start at the beginning of his archive and work forward, start here.